Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
Let me know if you need a vector version of that brocade pattern. I happen to have it...
makes me want to run out and shop!!it's beautiful Kamilah!
these designs are making me want to wake up to spring tomorrow! gorgeous, K. can't wait to see more. you freakin' rock.
Hey Kamilah! It's Jenn Vassel (Orme now) I just happened upon your blog and I'm so glad I did. What amazing things you have been up to! It's fun to catch up a bit. I hope all is well.http://crazyspudfamily.blogspot.com/
seriously, where have you been! Love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Let me know if you need a vector version of that brocade pattern. I happen to have it...
makes me want to run out and shop!!
it's beautiful Kamilah!
these designs are making me want to wake up to spring tomorrow! gorgeous, K. can't wait to see more. you freakin' rock.
Hey Kamilah! It's Jenn Vassel (Orme now) I just happened upon your blog and I'm so glad I did. What amazing things you have been up to! It's fun to catch up a bit. I hope all is well.
http://crazyspudfamily.blogspot.com/
seriously, where have you been! Love it!
Post a Comment