Ok, I know I am a nerd, but I think I should get a helmet while riding around the city - with all the taxis and dangers that lurk on every corner.... I think I like this one... Anyone know a place to get cool hemets?
That is so funny, the lotion on the seat, I guess it could be worse!!!!! I love your bike good for you, I really bad want to see you riding with your new helmet on too. I would love to see that!! I do like that helmet though!!
I love your new bike and of course you need to wear a helmet! If it makes you feel any "cooler" I don't think it is nerdy at all. What's nerdy is a NY license plate permanently imprinted on your forehead. Anyhow I wanted to share with you a great AFD prank that my brother-in-law Derek did to my other brother-in-law Davy. Derek put an ad in the classifieds section of the newspaper and stated that Davy had free firewood that people could come pick-up, they just had to call him first. Then he added Davy's cell phone number. His phone rang ALL day and for several days after. Now firewood is a hot item in Seatlle, so you might want to think of something of equal value in your neck of the woods for it to be a success. Good luck!
Wait, are you talking about wearing a helmet riding your bike? Because at first i thought you meant that you thought EVERYONE should wear a helmet regardless of if they're riding a bike, walking, driving, etc. And that, is funny. And I was going to make an insensitive and inappropriate comment/joke about it but i won't.
cool is pretty impossible with helmets. so you have to just embrace the idea that what is cool is to have a really safe head. the coolest helmet is the safest helmet. and in helmets, what you pay is what you get.
go to a real bike shop. not some weird designer place, but a place that really sells serious bikes. and think if i have a $20 head/brain get a $20 helmet if i have a $200 head/brain get a $200 helmet.
most helmets will save your life. but a really good helmet will keep you from getting a concussion or even a headache.
i speak from sad, short term brain injury, experience.
(for the record, i think you have a $200 head/brain)
If she got a helmet that says I love bush she would for sure get killed. very bad bad idea on many levels...but it is a good looking one minus any additional writing.
Kamilah, Saw your blog from Kelly's abd wabted ti say HI. It was so fun seeing your pictures of your family. It's been a long time. Yoiu look good! Holly Richards (remember)
Woman, could you please get some rest? I am salivating over your silk screening however...way wonderful! Also, Devon may let you borrow her Dora hat for your biking needs. Target has a nice selection, but they are not super gormet hats. You should at least get one to keep your noggin safe.
how did I miss this? I think you need a motorcycle helmet. The one that covers your mouth too, wear gloves and even a jersey. I mean seriously you live in the city, people do wierder things.
10 comments:
That is so funny, the lotion on the seat, I guess it could be worse!!!!! I love your bike good for you, I really bad want to see you riding with your new helmet on too. I would love to see that!! I do like that helmet though!!
I love your new bike and of course you need to wear a helmet! If it makes you feel any "cooler" I don't think it is nerdy at all. What's nerdy is a NY license plate permanently imprinted on your forehead. Anyhow I wanted to share with you a great AFD prank that my brother-in-law Derek did to my other brother-in-law Davy. Derek put an ad in the classifieds section of the newspaper and stated that Davy had free firewood that people could come pick-up, they just had to call him first. Then he added Davy's cell phone number. His phone rang ALL day and for several days after. Now firewood is a hot item in Seatlle, so you might want to think of something of equal value in your neck of the woods for it to be a success. Good luck!
Wait, are you talking about wearing a helmet riding your bike? Because at first i thought you meant that you thought EVERYONE should wear a helmet regardless of if they're riding a bike, walking, driving, etc. And that, is funny. And I was going to make an insensitive and inappropriate comment/joke about it but i won't.
kamilah,
cool is pretty impossible with helmets. so you have to just embrace the idea that what is cool is to have a really safe head. the coolest helmet is the safest helmet. and in helmets, what you pay is what you get.
go to a real bike shop. not some weird designer place, but a place that really sells serious bikes. and think if i have a $20 head/brain get a $20 helmet if i have a $200 head/brain get a $200 helmet.
most helmets will save your life. but a really good helmet will keep you from getting a concussion or even a headache.
i speak from sad, short term brain injury, experience.
(for the record, i think you have a $200 head/brain)
Of course you need a helmet--you could nearly be killed. Please get one that says "I love Bush"
So funny! Now we need a picute of you on your bike with your new helmet cruising around! So cute!
Miss you!
If she got a helmet that says I love bush she would for sure get killed. very bad bad idea on many levels...but it is a good looking one minus any additional writing.
Kamilah,
Saw your blog from Kelly's abd wabted ti say HI. It was so fun seeing your pictures of your family. It's been a long time.
Yoiu look good!
Holly Richards (remember)
Woman, could you please get some rest? I am salivating over your silk screening however...way wonderful! Also, Devon may let you borrow her Dora hat for your biking needs. Target has a nice selection, but they are not super gormet hats. You should at least get one to keep your noggin safe.
how did I miss this? I think you need a motorcycle helmet. The one that covers your mouth too, wear gloves and even a jersey. I mean seriously you live in the city, people do wierder things.
Post a Comment