Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
i'm in class...and i seriously want to laugh out loud at you but i'm holding it in. i'm sure it looks fantastic!!!
let's see it. i'm sure you look great. halle does stand a chance against you!
your weird. weird. I like his hair. I seriously, seriously, do not believe your hair looks remotely close to it.Post a photo woman.Happy 4Th!
ah hahahahaha!! i hope it DOES look like that. If anyone could rock it, it would be you. oh man, you are funny. Yes, please put up a picture. jenmo
I NEED TO SEE A PICTURE NOW!!
ahahaha lolwhatever you dork, you look nothing like this!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i'm in class...and i seriously want to laugh out loud at you but i'm holding it in. i'm sure it looks fantastic!!!
let's see it. i'm sure you look great. halle does stand a chance against you!
your weird. weird. I like his hair. I seriously, seriously, do not believe your hair looks remotely close to it.
Post a photo woman.
Happy 4Th!
ah hahahahaha!! i hope it DOES look like that. If anyone could rock it, it would be you. oh man, you are funny. Yes, please put up a picture.
jenmo
I NEED TO SEE A PICTURE NOW!!
ahahaha lol
whatever you dork, you look nothing like this!
Post a Comment