Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
If my hair wasn't stick straight, blond and thin, I would want to rock something like this! I like it.
hot...love it. It'll look great on you. Paul loves your hair short and bleached.
You would look beautiful no matter what you did to your hair....
love it! i think it would look fabulous on you! you should do it!
Do it. Beckus is right, but you should do this. Love it.
very cute! but I really want pictures of yours!
Hey there! It's great to hear from you! You look great! Come visit sometime!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
If my hair wasn't stick straight, blond and thin, I would want to rock something like this! I like it.
hot...love it. It'll look great on you. Paul loves your hair short and bleached.
You would look beautiful no matter what you did to your hair....
love it! i think it would look fabulous on you! you should do it!
Do it. Beckus is right, but you should do this. Love it.
very cute! but I really want pictures of yours!
Hey there! It's great to hear from you! You look great! Come visit sometime!
Post a Comment