This is me, Roxy (she had the day off and was so gracious to hang with us) and Dereck at Tom's Restaurant.

My sis, Katrina and Cameron.After breakfast, we walked on over to the Brooklyn Museum and afterwards Kijuana and I went to see Sex & the City and to do some much needed shopping around town. That night we went to Legally Blonde on Broadway which was a lot of fun. A bit cheesy, but a fun show. Apparently I ate some bad food that night because I got seriously sick. I went in a store to get some water and the cashier was being as slow as molasses and so I had to yell at her to give me a bag now because I thought I was going to hurl, luckily Kijuana went in after me, gathered my change and apologized on my behalf. However, I didn't throw up and I felt fine after I woke up.
Fine enough in fact to eat this at Max Brenner.

Feeling full. Cameron was out of control and goint back and forth to DC to DJ at nights. Made me tired to just watching him! He had just gotten in on the red-eye Chinatown bus! :) Had to drop off sister at the bus stop on Saturday, Cameron and Katrina explored and got rained on and Dereck and I headed to the Craft Fair. Which was awesome. (For him too, he told me!) I got a really cute butter dish. I know, it's exciting. But it's really cute! And I would appreciate if someone could explain to Dereck WHY every household needs a butter dish...
Embarassingly, most of the photos we took revolved around food...naturally I suppose.
Rainy photos from dinner at AZUL.


Carl, Roxy and SarahIt was a really fun trip, filled with a lot of laughs and funny, funny memories. I can't wait for them to come back!!
4 comments:
so as soon as i read that you had family in town i scrolled down to see what delicious item you got at max brenner because i knew you wouldn't let anyone leave town without trying that heavenly delight! mmmm!
oh and i got real grossed out that you almost threw up in a bag in public - there might not be anything worse in the world to have happen. i'm real glad it didn't happen to you afterall!
Lady! okay, I am totally cracking up here! I am loving how there are all these pics of me up on your blog and YOU didn't even tell me. ahaha lol
Woman! Thanks for the best time ever in NYC. I miss you already. Also, I am so glad you didn't hurl...strangely I had sort of forgotten that happened. :)
Post a Comment