
Can you believe my niece Devon is already in Kindergarten? I can't. My sister is getting old! haha. Cause I'm sure not. Kijuana took some pictures of her first day of school. Love the little lunch table. Precious.

P.S. The dress was custom made by my friend Alysha and I think it turned out perfectly.

6 comments:
she is too cute!
Kamilah--she is adorable! And gosh, you are too young to have a niece in Kindergarten!!
A
The cuteness overwhelms me! She looks darling (and I feel old saying darling). Can YOU believe Madi will be in kindergarten next year? Missing you!
That top is smocked right? Is that hard to do? I am sure you know how to do it.
WOW, Seriously could she be any cuter?? She is so pretty!!
Okay, she is so adorable! Can't believe she's in school already! And that dress! Can your friend please make one for Ciena!
Post a Comment