that was such a great day. i was just thinking about your wedding day the other day. now i know why! congrats, guys! here's to 2 more . . . times infinity.
Congrats!! Could you guys be any cuter! Hey, I might be in New York for meeting's next month, maby lunch or dinner even? Would love to see you. I'll let you know. Happy Anniversary!! Julie
9 comments:
Congratulations! Love your dress, I've missed it. Put up more pictures of it.
Congrats! Two years already? Wow-- how time flies! You guys are just too cute!
What a happy, happy day!!!
that was such a great day. i was just thinking about your wedding day the other day. now i know why! congrats, guys! here's to 2 more . . . times infinity.
Congrats!! Could you guys be any cuter! Hey, I might be in New York for meeting's next month, maby lunch or dinner even? Would love to see you. I'll let you know. Happy Anniversary!!
Julie
You two are so perfect! You look so beautiful! Congrats!!
falling all over each other looks way too fun, too many more years of laughter and falling.
Happy anniversary! And here is to many more to come. You two are fabulous!!!
oops, sorry i missed it - hope it was great. this picture is so fantastic. i can totally hear your awesome laugh when i look at it!
Post a Comment