Friday, April 17, 2009

Harvey Faircloth

So, I'm a little late in blogging about this, but better late than never, eh?
Two lovely ladies that I know (and their very talented friend) have created this wonderful new clothing line called Harvey Faircloth.

I know you will find them as beautiful as I do! Please see all these links below...





Talk about talent. They were also featured in WWD, which is like the coolest for all things retail/fashion related. I'm so impressed and excited for them!! And here they are in their line.


Aren't they great!?!

Soon to be available in: Milkmade in Venice, Calif.; Elsa Arms in Providence, R.I., and Cabana in Dallas.

3 comments:

Likely said...

I think my next child's first and middle name will be Harvey Faircloth. I kind of love it.

Fun colors and styles. Good for them!

Michelle said...

love it...can't wait for you to start your line :)!!!

viva b. said...

so excited for this line to come out