Sunday, May 31, 2009

When Kijuana comes to town...everything's more fun....

Kijuana and I had the best time when she came over Memorial weekend. We laughed and laughed and had a great time. Wanna come back, sis?


Hanging in Little Italy after getting our shop on.

Eating delicious Chinese food at a super sketchy restaurant in Chinatown.



Cheers!



Saying good bye!





Please don't go!



3 comments:

Kijuana said...

So many comments about these...first Dereck was so mad about having to take pictures at the Chinese restaurant. We were sort of crashing their staff party with the drunk, wayward son busting in half-way through. Also, I miss my sister sooo much! It's always fun to be together, even when we were watching Oprah at 1 am. I can't wait to go back to NYC.

Sunny Duron said...

Oh man sounds like you guys had a ton of fun! I wanna play too!! I'm glad you got to hang out for the weekend!

cathy said...

k - how is it that you guys still have the twin thing going on! I swear you just look more and more alike as time goes on!