Monday, November 16, 2009

Fantastic Birthday Weekend!

You can read about it here, here, here, and here.

All the friends that could make it, converging in New York = more fun than can be explained.

Some Karaoke ridiculousness...





Eating yummy food!









And I'll post some forbidden video....hahaha







I have the best friends and family in the world!!!! Thanks for coming!!!

10 comments:

Jarbon said...

SO SO SO FUN! I am so sad I missed out, but so happy you had such a great B-DAY! Love you

Jarbon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jarbon said...

RRR- sorry from me AMI - obviously not JESS! HAHA

Leah said...

Never been more awkward on video.

Grasshopper said...

so so sad i missed the festivities! happy birthday, kamilah. i'm so looking forward to seeing you soon... we'll just have to imrpov our own karaoke!

Karine said...

Thanks for not posting a video of "popular" starring beckus and her sis. What great memories!

beckus1234 said...

All I can say is - how cool are you to have such friends and family love you that much??? (rhetorical question) Definitely one of the top ten best trips ever. XXOO

beckus1234 said...

Plus - who would have thought that "Popular" would have been such a hard song to sing???? I ask you!!???

Emz said...

SO happy for you. My Mom came home with a lot {actually A LOT] of stories/things to share. SOOO glad she did. Wish we could have made it. ONE DAY!!

Amber said...

get back on the wagon, update mama. I want pictures and what nots.