Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Eyebrow Threading

Last night after work, I went to the eyebrow threading salon with one of my friends. I had been hearing about it for years, but had never done it, but it is amazing! They pluck your hair with thread, literally. Ok, so it does hurt (my eyes were totally watering) but mostly it just feels really weird, I can't even describe it. Plus, it's so cheap - only $6! Anyway, my eyebrows look better than ever, so I took a picture with my camera phone. It's supposed to last longer than waxing, so we'll see.
[I look totally scary in this picture - oh well.]

7 comments:

Leah said...

So fabulous. I actually read about it sometime ago and thought that it sounded so cool as well. One talented person with a string!

Amy D. said...

Oh Deena...you're eyebrows look fabu. I want that done. I never go get mine waxed because it's so flippin expensive here. One thread..coming right up.

Jen said...

Oh wow! Your eyebrows look great. Thanks for the close up!!! I have never heard of it but I hope it last longer.

Amy said...

They look great, I've always thought that was so cool and amazing to watch.

Jen said...

um..... you need to update!

Jen said...

oh and I am wondering why I am not a link???

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!!!