Yesterday was my last day of class for the semester - yay! I can't believe it's over. It's been a great semester, but I was getting a little burned out towards the end. Anyway, I had been feeling a little bit like I was going crazy (losing my marbles) and then as I was running to the garment district after work to pick up a zipper and as I was walking up the stairs out of the subway at 42nd street there were all of these marbles everywhere. I found my marbles! It just seemed fitting. Just thought I would share.
But, for those of you who didn't hear my zipper fiasco - here it is. On Saturday night at about 8pm, I had just finished putting the finishing touches on my final project and I was trimming the zipper so that you couldn't see the closure. Anyway, i accidentally pulled the pull off the zipper! Of course all of the trim shops were closed on Saturday night and surprisingly on Sunday as well. So, I had to race there after work on Monday, grab the zipper, run to class and put it in before she graded our work. What a nightmare - but it all worked out and I got an A on my final! (Pictures to come)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kami...so glad you found your marbles and even more glad that you have joined the blogging world. Can't wait to be up-to-date on your fun life! I will live vicariously through you.
Nice work Kami. I'm so proud of you. And so random about the marbles, did you find out why they were there?
Congrats on your well deserved A !!!
Post a Comment