Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Weekend

Happy Memorial Day yesterday! We had the most glorious weather in NY over the weekend. On Saturday, Sara and I went to the Woodbury Commons Outlets in Central Valley New York.(http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=7) They were fantastic! It was great being out in the sun enjoying the shops with your friend. Nothing better. We got some great deals and found the most perfect wedge by Kenneth Cole. I got a pair in light tan, Sara in brown. Can't find the picture on line, so I will have to take one with my camera phone and post later.

Then on Saturday night, my phone broke. It was the craziest thing. Everything was working except I couldn't hear when people called nor could they hear me. So annoying. So I could only text message people. It was the worst! Then on Monday, I dropped it, it turned off and then when I turned it back on it was working again! Hooray - back in business, although I lost out on some good talking time over the weekend. I knew that I relied on my phone a lot, but I felt completely lost without it. I felt immobilized...especially since I don't have a home phone...
Ok, enough about it. I am just grateful to have it back.

Yesterday, I went shopping in Soho with my classmates and again, just enjoyed being in the sun. I am really happy to be in New York.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey I know it is horrible when your phone breaks.... You feel naked without it! How fun to go shopping and even better at the outlets!

Amy D. said...

Oh..nothing like some good finds at the outlets. Sounds fun!!

Anonymous said...

I was also going through the phone withdrawal! So glad we're back in business! Go Suns!