
Isn't he handsome this brother of mine??? Corban graduated from automotive school on Friday. Although I wasn't there, I am soooo proud of him!!! Corban even made the dean's list and was working while in school. Way to go brother!
Nate couldn't be more proud of his uncle, he was sooo excited for him and decided to go up on stage to be a part of the action.
Nate couldn't be more proud of his uncle, he was sooo excited for him and decided to go up on stage to be a part of the action.
My Aunt Betty with Corban and Nate. Seriously if Corban is around, Nate is his right hand man. He loves to be near Corban (But really who wouldn't, he's so great)
And last but never least, Devon and Corban. We all love you so much and can't wait to watch you succeed (and fix all our cars!!) You are the best and are going to go on and do amazing things!




3 comments:
You know I have a special place in my heart for Corban.
Congratulations!! And so fun to see the rest of the family.
Kamilah! Your family is soo beautiful! :) And your school work you posted looks great, I have to show sarah your "Hells Angels" collection :) hehehe lol was this inspired by Sarah? ahaha lol so cute!
Congrats Corb! What a great accomplishment! Love all the pictures of the family!
Post a Comment