Maybe you had to be there, but come on - who says that to students?? They are completely different and really there is no need to compare. We were both happy with how they turned out! So rude! I think she thought that maybe I was doing both of them...who knows, but it was hilarious and in very poor taste and the cause of many laughs in our tired state.
Monday, May 05, 2008
It's Done!
Here are some pictures of the silkscreening process. My friend/classmate Vanessa and I worked together at the end since we were both printing onto fabric. The previous two weeks, my dear husband willing woke up early on Saturday morning to help! He was so glad when Vanessa decided to take his spot!

Excuse the bed head and dirty clothes...

We were nearing the end of our day and had been printing for hours and were delirious and one of the techs who is really mean (and talks to people like they are infants) had been patrolling us all morning and monitoring how much space we took up. We had been working on Vanessa's print first and were finishing with mine. She was using her fabric for one of her finals and could only use black, yellow, and white. Anyway, the mean lady came up to us and said, I like this one better and pointed at mine! HAHAHA...Let's just say Vanessa wasn't too happy. We laughed about it for hours though. Everytime we did anything, 'that was better' than yours...
Maybe you had to be there, but come on - who says that to students?? They are completely different and really there is no need to compare. We were both happy with how they turned out! So rude! I think she thought that maybe I was doing both of them...who knows, but it was hilarious and in very poor taste and the cause of many laughs in our tired state.
Maybe you had to be there, but come on - who says that to students?? They are completely different and really there is no need to compare. We were both happy with how they turned out! So rude! I think she thought that maybe I was doing both of them...who knows, but it was hilarious and in very poor taste and the cause of many laughs in our tired state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh scuz me, BIPS (Best in Print Shop).
YOU ROCK and are truly amazing.
I am just happy to finally see another pic of you!
good work, KW! and get some r&r after this project is over, k? and then, promptly email me so we can get some Mexican food man. miss you!
Post a Comment