It's amazing all the time I take to measure, check, measure, mark, etc. and I still keep messing up. If you look closely you will see all of my crazy mistakes, so don't look closely. Three colors down two to go. I plan to finish this on Saturday...
Friday, May 02, 2008
I'm making progress
I am starting to dream of this print. (not in a good way)
It's amazing all the time I take to measure, check, measure, mark, etc. and I still keep messing up. If you look closely you will see all of my crazy mistakes, so don't look closely. Three colors down two to go. I plan to finish this on Saturday...


It's amazing all the time I take to measure, check, measure, mark, etc. and I still keep messing up. If you look closely you will see all of my crazy mistakes, so don't look closely. Three colors down two to go. I plan to finish this on Saturday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm totally impressed
I really like these Kamilah!
SO AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT, you are so freakin talented~~
Post a Comment