Here are a few of my designs that I had to present for my Fashion Industry Design Project. I had to create 2 collections. The titles for my collections are: The Modern Debutante and The Deserted Tumbleweed. I thought I had the mood boards on my thumb drive, but do not, so I will just post these. They consist of the fashion sketch along with the technical design sketch.
Just thought I would post before another semester goes by with none of my work posted! They look much better with the mood boards next to them that show the fabric choices as well, so I will try to find the folder or at least take pictures and repost. It really helps to capture the type of woman I invision in these clothes.

2 comments:
Very cool! Such fun projects! I love the green coat and the long flowy dress.
Very impressive!
Post a Comment