Friday, January 05, 2007

My cute friend Seung



Last week I said good bye to my friend, Seung from Parsons. She has been living in New York for the past year and a half and her husband and four year old son have been living in South Korea. She is amazing. She has sacrificed so much to come to America to be trained in fashion and to follow her dream. She already has a degree from a Korean design school, also. She was an intern at Kenneth Cole and was working full-time at Coldwater Creek but decided that she missed her family terribly (they missed her too!) and has moved back to Korea. I am going to miss her. She has been such a darling friend and classmate. I wish her well in her endeavors and will cherish the day that I see her again! Whenever I think that I am sacrificing to go to school, her story will stick out in my mind as one who truly sacrificed to make her dream come true! She is a fantastic designer and I know she will do well in all that she does.

Bon Voyage, Seung!

No comments: