came today too!!! They match our new pots and pans (These are NOT the ones that we banged to ring in the new year!) Can't wait to put everything up and make our apartment more of a home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
5 comments:
Such fun married life!
I think I'd better check it out in person!
Excuse me? You bang in New Year? You wear all yellow with big yellow bow for New Year? You work out at the HEEM and look so hot for New Year?
KAMILAH!!!! Where have you been my whole life! You are in NYC? I am in Maryland, incidently (oh, Mr.Snow - you so crazy!). Three hours south of you. Joanna is in Virgina, Berli is in Boston - what in the heck????
We all HAVE to get together! You are in design or what? We definitely need to catch up. Check out my blog at agirlnamedlikely.blogspot.com
I meese you, you know!
Tiffany
So exciting Kami. Welcome to the world of a housewife...Loved seeing all your photoshop/illustrator work as well. Makes me excited for all the fun stuff you are doing. Call me anytime for app. tips.
Uh......I haven't blogged in so long??? by the way how fun that you are getting your place set up! Very Exciting!
Post a Comment