Friday, March 23, 2007

Dress up

For one of my classes we "get" to play dress up. Normally I would relish in this type of assignment, but it gets tricky because I have to wear my "costume" to work. Last time our theme was Punk Rock. I chose to do more of a corporate punk. I wore a bright green button down, some black pants and black boots and a black faux leather belt worn high around my waist and my hair in a side pony. Pretty lame, but what can I do? Next week it's hip hop week. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Kijuana said...

Sounds so cool! You have two ways to go with this one...first would be the typical chains and bling route complete with baggy pants a la Missy Elliot. Secondly, you could persue the "video vixen" look with large hoop earrings, short skirt and lots of attitude. I'm thinking of the outfit Kelis was wearing when we saw her long ago in DC at the 9:30 club with Pharrell. Good luck getting away with it at work, man!

Leah said...

So kewl. I think a jumpsuit with a large belt and hoop earrings should do the trick. I know you have a jumpsuit...