So, the title of this post is kind of an inside joke from long ago. But basically it means Worst in Company...long story. But, I am definitely WIC at blogging. So busy and overwhelmed, however, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's called Spring Break! Just wish I was going somewhere. Spring Break just isn't what it used to be. Instead of going to Vegas or a tropical destination with friends I will be using this break to prepare our taxes, catch up on much needed rest, and try to get ahead on home and school projects.
Gotta love being an adult.
I have been working on some fun projects these past few weeks that I can post later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Apparently, we are sisters because I am WIB...it's true Leah! Hate being a grown up sometimes. (sigh) Anyways, wanna come to VA for Spring Break??
Ah, the good old days - Spring Break '96 will live on forever!! Maybe you can add "catch up with best friend" to your list of things to do on Spring break! Just kidding, but I do hope to talk to you soon!
Cath
Post a Comment