I forgot to blog about this funny story that happened while Dereck's mother was visiting. We were heading out on Saturday early evening and waiting for the subway. It was a pretty warm evening and I was standing in the shade and Dereck and his mother were standing about 15 feet away from me in the sun so they could sit down. As we were waiting a train pulled up, this random fool got off the train and stood directly in front of my face.
Here is our conversation:
Fool: "Will you marry me?"
Me: “Excuse me?”
Fool: "Will you marry me?"
Me: “I am already married.”
Fool: Ah man, why are all the good ones taken?
Me: “Not sure, you can ask my husband if you would like.”
Fool:…(no words just gaping mouth)
Then he walks away. (quickly) because Dereck stood up at that point.
At least both Dereck (and his mom) got to see how desirable I am and just how lucky he is! …haha
When I asked Dereck why he didn’t come running over to me, he said – well, did you see him? Apparently he’s quite confident.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok, that was hilarious. Yes, you are "desirable" Kami!
i love this story!
My husband still has a crush on you. :)
Hilarious! Only you! Only in NYC. Better then getting punched in the head by a mean dude right? Really funny!
Post a Comment