Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I wish...

On Monday I was heading home from the library and was about to get on the subway when this sir was trying to get my attention...Miss...MISS...
So, finally I turn around.
sir: "You have hypnotized me under your spell, Your wish is my command. What do you wish for me to do?"
Me: "I wish you would go away." I turned and was beginning to walk away when I hear
Sir: "But you still have 2 more wishes..."
hahaha
I have to give him 1 point for creativity, however, he was still really annoying.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Um wait, are you serious. I'm DYING laughing right now. Tell me you really said "I wish for you to go away". That is downright hilarious.

Member when you had the meanest taskmaster for a professor ever?

Amber said...

Where did you come from? How do you seriosuly say the things you say? My big regret, that I havn't been there to listen and then witness the response . Lame, save some crazy for me, would you? You kill me!