Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mirror, mirror...

Remember this.
It is now this. I can't remember if I ever posted on this or not. But here is the finished product. I didn't do anything cool, just sanded and painted. I kind of ran out of steam...oh well!

5 comments:

Leah said...

I would now like to see pictures of the rest of your abode. Proceed.

Amberli said...

so great! so crafty! nice job! i love street treasures!

Amberli said...

and ditto on what leah said

Amber said...

very nice work. why didn't you take the picture with you in FRONT of the mirror with the flash shouting out at us? you so smart.

Kelli said...

nice work! we get some good stuff on our block, don't we? also a good place to find cardboard boxes when you are ready to move. Enis's assistant Richard even saved them for me and stacked them by our door! He is sweet.

Joe has found some good stuff here too. he picked up some kind of a dresser that we fixed up and turned into an armoire. it looks great, but smells like old man. any ideas for that?