Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lazy Blogger

I have been a seriously lazy blogger. I have a bunch of stuff blog about and catch up on, but I'm not super motivated for some reason. But now that summer is over I guess I have no more excuses.

The past 3 summers I've started off Fall by going to school, so it's weird not buying supplies and books, but I'm not complaining! It's a great feeling, but a small part of me misses it.

Also, I put everyone's blogs that I follow into google reader so I only have to go one place to check blogs and let me tell you - that is like a full-time job staying updated! So addicting! I love logging on and seeing who updated their blog that day! Smartest thing ever.

And it's fashion week, so my tivo is full of fashion shows that I need to watch and I'm starting to get ideas swirling around in my head, so life is good.

I'll post some pictures soon. Promise. I have some good stories coming up so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I've missed you frient.

Can't wait for your stories.