Thursday, June 08, 2006

Product Endorsement - Mr. Clean Magic Eraser


I must say this product is, well...magical! My mom told me about it a few weeks ago and I must say, Becky knows best in this instance.

Yesterday, I came home from work and decided to do some cleaning. So, I got out the magic eraser expecting to have to scrub and scrub. I truly have no idea what is in that little sponge, but it really works. Just wipe and the dirt is gone. I had some molding spots in the shower that I tried to get up with Clorox and it didn't work...until the magic eraser came along. It doesn't smell, doesn't ruin your nails, just erase and go. My only complaint was that it didn't last very long, but then again, I cleaned quite a few surfaces.

I secretly want to go home from work early so I can finish cleaning the rest of my crib.

It is amazing! If you don't want to belive me, see what others have to say: http://www.sptimes.com/2004/07/24/Homes/A_hand_for_Mr_Clean.shtml

http://housekeeping.about.com/od/productreviews/gr/mrcleanmagicer.htm


You can request a free sample here: http://www.startsampling.com/sm/5161/captureAddress.iphtml

Happy Mr. Cleaning! The crowd seems to love this.

8 comments:

Leah said...

Totally agree, it is truly MAGICAL!

Anonymous said...

I told you!!!!
I even cleaned Corban's shower in less than a minute!!

cathy said...

they work well on shoes too! I use them a couple of times a week on Dresden's little sneakers!

Jen said...

They are great Dave and I used it when we moved it is amazing!

Kijuana said...

I am the only one in America who apparently hasn't tried the Magic Eraser. I will have to take my mom and Kamilah's endorsements I suppose...
By the way mom, why isn't Corban cleaning his own shower??

KamilahNYC said...

Kijuana, the "The Crowd Seems to Love This" comment was for you...

Anonymous said...

Kamilah, you are officially the cutest person I know! (uzbeki friendsy)

KamilahNYC said...

Kim - is that you? You must not know that many people...:)
Come back to the states and come visit me!!