Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Random photos

I was cleaning up my work files and ran across these random photos, so I decided to just post them!

Here is a big wheel truck. I couldn't believe the tires were soo big! (In AZ)

Just in case you thought that I had lost my fun ways and didn't like to play dress up anymore - here is proof. This from a friend in my ward (church group)'s birthday party. She had a dress up box with a photo station (like in Napolean Dynamite)
[It was actually really hilarious.]

It's really hard to imagine that it was ever cold, because it's been so hot, but here is proof that it was. We went on a Free Carriage Ride around Central Park and then we went to brunch at Sarabeths which is amazing. Can't wait to go back. Glad it's no longer freezing cold.

3 comments:

Leah said...

DYING at the photo booth shot. Seriously, the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Darek and Amberli said...

mmm...sarabeth's...how i dream of your delicious brunch, warm muffins, and homemade jams...mouth watering!

Jen said...

come on.....kamilah don't lie it wasn't a dress up party!