sweating. A) because its so cold outside and so hot in here and I'm
still all bundled up and b) because I have to face my teacher with my
incomplete garment.
I had been staying up all week trying to finish up the various parts
of my finals and I think my body finally gave up! It had had enough!
I layed down at 3:40am knowing that I was supposed to wake up at
6:30am. I didnt hear my alarm until 8:41am!!! Which means that I
missed my 8am dentist appointment, and would be late to my
internship. But I was sooo tired so I sent an email to my internship
and then layer back down until 11:30. What is my problem?? Not only
am i going to turn in a crappy project, but I will have to hear from
my teacher just how horrible it is.
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment