Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Photos

First and formost, this is my office looking great at our "bad sweater" contest. The guy in the back left won. Don't you love the vests?


This was taken at Dereck's Dad's house.
Me, Dereck and his niece ShericaJon and baby Stacie

Dereck and his grandmother
Dereck with his mom

5 comments:

Leah said...

Well doesn't Dereck look handsome! You're hot as always, and LOVE the vests.

Amberli said...

you guys look great! the sweaters are hilarious and oh so hideous! what a great idea! i love dereck's sweater for real though, not in the ugly holiday sweater way!

Andrea said...

I love the sweaters! My grandma gave me some amazing ones in my childhood I wish I still had!

You look happy--I am so glad!

Heather said...

oh wow! Can I just say the sweaters are amazing. I am so sad you didn't take first! Maybe I could borrow your sweater next year! I love it!

Sara said...

i'm glad you finally got the office to dress like me.