Sunday, November 16, 2008

More Twins!

My darling friend Jenna had twins a few weeks ago and since she's living in Bermuda, I don't get to go and see them in person. So, I made these little outfits. Dereck thinks the boy is getting short changed cause he doesn't have a top, but I figured she could just throw these pants on him with a onesie...right? I must admit the dress is cuter and way more fun for me to make. This picture was taken with the iphone, so that's why you can barely see it, but had to share anyway.


6 comments:

beckus1234 said...

Darling outfits!! Love to Jenna and babies!!

cathy said...

So darling, she will love them!

Leah said...

sooo cute!

Arbon Family said...

_ LOVE THEM

Shannon said...

too cute!

Linsey said...

Adorable. But, as the mother of 2 boys, I have to say Dereck is right (though not about this outfit in particular, the onesie idea is exactly right), boys just get short-changed, they don't have as many wardrobe possibilities as girlies unless you want to pull a Jolie-Pitt and dress them in glam-rock-band shirts, um, yeah, not so much.