Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jen and Amy in town!

Talk about some serious laughs! Sara and I had such a fun time with Jen and Amy who came to visit the city and shop and eat. Don't you love it when I get to eat with reckless abandonment in honor of "being hospitable"...




Check out our spread from magnolia bakery!
We spent one whole taxi ride trying to perfect this photo...


There are some more pictures here. Thanks for coming ladies. Loved spending time with you!!

5 comments:

beckus1234 said...

Look at those beautiful faces!!!!

Jen said...

we had so much fun!!!!

Amy said...

next time we'll hit up da club.

i am already itching to go back... hopefully soon!

Leah said...

So jealous, once again. And the bakery items? Drooling.

danberg said...

okay, so i'm scary. kamilah!!! i can't believe i came across your blog! its Bekah Bentley (from skyview at BYU). I was on a college friend Jill's blog (chad's sister), and was seeing pics of chad & cathy's kids, and thought there was no way they could have three, and on their blog was yours! how fun you are in nyc! what a small blog world!!!