Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Prized Posession

As most of you know, Dereck and I teach the 3-4 year olds at church. They keep us not only on our toes, but laughing with all the crazy stuff they say. Since they've been with us since January, we've really gotten to know them by now. They are so sweet. Sometimes we get pictures that they draw in church or hugs which we love, but last week we received this letter from Eve.


Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever seen? We've been smiling for days! (On the back is a picture of Fantasia the snake from the museum) Awesome.

Translation:
Dear Brother and Sister Cole, I love you and I want to draw Fantasia the snake. Soon I will draw another picture of Fantasia that's different. Thank you for walking me to my class at church. I love you Brother and Sister Cole. Eve

4 comments:

Leah said...

SOOOOO tender!

Becky said...

Man, she needs to learn to spell.. (he he..I couldn't resist!)

Jen said...

SOOO SWEET! I LOVE IT!

beckus1234 said...

Seriously - how does a Sunbeam learn to write so well? Do you remember your Sunbeam teacher??