Monday, December 08, 2008

Thanksgiving

Yum....
Turkey....

Dereck and I had a lovely Thanksgiving. I love that in our country we are given one day to concentrate on things that we are thankful for. I have been so blessed. My life is nowhere near perfect and I'm sure there are plenty of people that would hate my life.
But I love it.
I think that I have been given the right challenges for me and I have been given way more than my share of abundant blessings.

Here's Dereck's mom cooking it up. Given the small space, we had to take turns. It worked out pretty well I think. Our meal was beyond delicious.
And the hubby chopping some veggies.

Not sure what I'm doing, but oh well.
The next day we went to a Senior Center in Brooklyn and served up some deliciousness to them. Man, they know how to part-ay! They had a DJ and everything!
Fun times.
Dereck deleted the rest of the pictures (on purpose). So here's the only one. To be fair, we all had to wear the gloves, aprons and hairnets. I kept mine...not sure why...

After livin' it up at the center we deserved a pedicure. It was a great long holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Leah said...

But what I need to know is was JAG on the menu?