Merry Christmas, one and all! I hope your day is filled with happiness, love, and the true spirit of Christmas. We feel blessed that even though we aren’t traveling this year to be near family, we live in New York! How fun to be able to play tourist in your own city? (If it’s not too cold). So rather than wishing we were in warm sunny Arizona or bundled up in Boston, we are remembering to be grateful for eachother and for this amazing city we live in. There are so many beautiful lights and windows and trees to get us in the festive mood.

AND we know that we have a wall of family and friends who, while we’re thinking of them, they are thinking of us too!

Thanks for sharing all for your cards, notes, light and love with us this year. May your Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa be filled with smiles. I hope that you all enjoy the day (and weekend) with your loved ones.
1 comment:
I decided that I'm probably your favorite since our card is on the top. Thanks.
Post a Comment