What a fun weekend! On Friday night I went with my friends, Regine, Angela, Pepper, and Archie to the ballet. It was really nice. It was a small intimate venue and the dancers were really talented. (http://www.stankovicballet.com/)
On Saturday, I spent the majority of the day out and about, running errands and such - enjoying the beautiful weather.
On Sunday after church I went to see Gladys Knight perform at my church. All I can say is WOW! Seeing and hearing her live is truly amazing. (http://www.suvchoir.org/index.html) For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to hear her - buy this cd. It is truly inspiring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so cool that Gladie came, I'm jealous.
Glad you had such a fabulous week-end. Though I hope it wasn't more fun than AZ!! haha
that is very cool! you always have such fun things going on. I am a bit jealous!!!
i loved the suv choir. so so so cool. the girls were singing and clapping. i wish more of church could be so fun and open armed
I agree. At first it was a little weird to be clapping in the chapel, but it was a great event. There were sooo many people there.
I can't wait to see you!! Amberli said you were thinking of coming up!
Post a Comment