Friday, September 28, 2007

Celebrity Sighting

No Sara, this is not a picture I took, it's from google, but Daman Wayans was walking in my same crosswalk, just going in a different direction. He was trying to be all incognito with a ski cap, shades, and sweats right on 7th Ave. He's pretty cute in real life!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooh, did you tell him you have a cute friend named loide? haha ;-)

Sara said...

Yeah right you didn't take it. I'm surprised you didn't ask him to give you high five.

alysha said...

I at first thought you meant the crosswalk by your house, and I was thinking, wow our neighborhood is really moving up. too bad.

Amy D. said...

Damian Leah?? Come on....

Likely said...

so sneaky.

The only star sighting I saw while in NYC was MArtina Navatralova... or however the heck you spell it.

I saw mel gibson on a beach in Santa Barbara. I swear it was him. With his dog. and I introduced myself to him. ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I saw Barbra Streisand once in a restaurant in Newport Beach, California (I think I was pregnant with you, Kamilah). I wouldn't have known it was her if my sister hadn't poked me in the ribs and pointed once she had left. She was my height (5' 2") and I was mostly concerned because her "manfriend" (Jon Peters at that time) had his hand on her rear end and my Dad was standing close by and it would have been embarrassing for him to see that....