Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
Ooooh! Love them! You know how I feel about red.
very cute, wonder who gave you the Crate and Barrel gift card. Never type that small again. Ask Leah about her grandparents please....
So cute! I love them!
Can I just tell you how happy I am that Sara finally gave in?? Her comments are priceless...and the dishes are real cute.
Love the plates lady.
could not be cuter. i love the floral pattern and i've wanted square plated forever! good purchase!
Hot! Ummm...can I come over for dinner please?I thought that flowered plate was a napkin at first.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ooooh! Love them! You know how I feel about red.
very cute, wonder who gave you the Crate and Barrel gift card. Never type that small again. Ask Leah about her grandparents please....
So cute! I love them!
Can I just tell you how happy I am that Sara finally gave in?? Her comments are priceless...and the dishes are real cute.
Love the plates lady.
could not be cuter. i love the floral pattern and i've wanted square plated forever! good purchase!
Hot! Ummm...can I come over for dinner please?
I thought that flowered plate was a napkin at first.
Post a Comment