Friday, September 28, 2007

It was mine...



for a few short hours!!! And it is beautiful!


One of the perks of Dereck's job is that he can get an inexpensive line of service through AT&T, but I have Sprint, so I have been meaning to get a new phone. Finally yesterday I decided that the time had come and since we'd be saving all that money every month that I was totally justified in getting this $399 phone...well to make a traumatic story short, I purchased the phone today during lunch. When I gave him all the info to activate it they told him that it has to be a phone that Radio Shack sells!

What?!?!

Lame. Totally lame.

Sure, NOW they tell me! AFTER I fall in love with it....

URGGHHH!!!

But, it was (and still technically is) mine, I just have to take it back on my home from work.
One side note, my cute husband did tell me I could keep it but, I think I will get
this instead. It totally defeats the whole purpose of saving money to keep it. This is a great phone and if I hadn't held the IPHONE I probably would have been really impressed....

3 comments:

Leah said...

Oh Dereck, so tender. Shoot, you could have taken a picture Daymian or whatever his name is with it!

Sara said...

tears.

cathy said...

Dude, how come stuff like this always happens to you. Just like your plane ticket that only went to Houston and not Hawaii! Sucks, but you still got a nice phone!