Monday, September 10, 2007

Weddings

I do love a good wedding and in the past 3 weeks I have had the opportunity to attend 2!

First my dear friend and former NY roommate, Wendy Christian, married our lovely home teacher, Bryan Dunn!

This is their "non-professional" pictures taken by Bryan's sister. They had an amazing photographer that took some really cool photos but due to copyright issues I could not post them here.
Bryan and Wendy were so happy and beautiful! It was such a wonderful day and Dereck and I were sooo lucky to be a part of it!


The second wedding was for for my dear friends Danette and Eric who live in DC. Danette and I used to work together about 5 years ago and remained friends along with Keysia and Gloria. We had some fun times with the 4 of us.

I have no pictures from the wedding yet (which was perfect with a capital P), but here are 2 pictures of Keysia, Danette, Gloria, and I.
I can't even tell you how many pictures I have just like this of the 4 of us!
Aahh the good times.
Congrats Danette and Eric!!! Thanks for letting us be a part of your fabulous event!

2 comments:

Jen said...

you are one busy girl! did you talk to kelly about coming there for your birthday?

wendyhcd said...

when i read Bryan your post about our wedding he said, "Ahhhh, how sweet. Don't you just feel so loved?" my answer was an exuberant "Yes!" no wonder you are my favorite roommate ever!!! i love you, K-Dub!