Sunday, December 02, 2007

Final Day

Arizona is so beautiful this time of year. It was green and the sun was shining. The final morning we checked out of our hotel this is what we woke up to. So peaceful and serene. We met everyone at the train park for Nate's 2nd birthday party!It was such a great park with "real trains" the kids (and adults) could ride!! Wave to Kijuana, everyone.

Kijuana, Mom, Uncle Gordon, Aunt Karine, me, Nate and Elle. It was a beautiful day to be outside, a little windy, but sunny.

Nate blowing out the candles. (Luckily he didn't have to try hard, the wind blew it out for him)

Playing with cousins!
Dereck and Nate - such a cute shot!

My cousins Adam and Jeremy and their families came. It was so great to see them. I don't get to see them enough!!

Devon, Kijuana and Nate. Devon is really into striking a pose lately! So here she is "striking a pose".
It was such a great trip - too short of course, but so fun to see everyone. Can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

So cute! I love your family!!! I tlooked like a lot of fun!! OK., Devon and Nate are the cuteset!! I need to meet them!

cathy said...

Loved looking at all the pictures! Everyone looks so great! I especially love the pics of Devon and Nate - such cuties!

Amber said...

Isn't being with family the greatest gift? What happened to your brothers? They are MEN! Missing you!