This is a fall/winter collection inspired by the phrase “entertaining angels”.I didn't want to do anything too demure and nice, I wanted to do something a bit more masculine, so I inserted Hell’s in there and took cues from the notorious bikers.
I used a lot of zippers and patches and even the Hell’s Angels emblem to create this collection. I also used leather, knits, wool, and even a silk jersey. My favorite aspect of the collection is the “tattoo tights” used in two of the looks. I seriously want to get those made... how cool is that?
Red dress with the leather jacket is my favorite look, I think.

I had fun with this collection. I think it's pretty different from what I normally do, so it was fun.
2 comments:
Such good work frient!
I wish you wouldn't use the word "hell". It hurts my feelings.
Post a Comment