love all of it. you can design my clothes any time!!! so when i'm a rich lawyer, i'm going to be giving you a call. great job!!! oh, and i'm so proud of your drawings. i remember how they were at the beginning and you've come a lot way. They look fabulous!
I just have to comment that I was reviewing your collections thinking "I wonder if Kamilah draws those, they're really good" So from a truly non-talented artist, you are impressive. And I am FASCINATED by the silk-screening. Can I go to school with you as a mouse in your pocket??
So I've always known you are funny, I've always known you hate people eating in your bed, I know you don't like the midwest and I know you love Maxwell and snickers cheesecake....but I am stunned at how talented you have become! Well done my friend. Start sewing so I can be your street model which will get you tons of press in my gossip column!
9 comments:
My favorite yet.
So fun, I loved looking all this that was so entertaining!!! I agree with Leah, Love it!!!
love all of it. you can design my clothes any time!!! so when i'm a rich lawyer, i'm going to be giving you a call. great job!!! oh, and i'm so proud of your drawings. i remember how they were at the beginning and you've come a lot way. They look fabulous!
talent. you have it.
It is so neat to see it unfold.
Way to go.
Your designs are so cute!! I love the shorts.
I just have to comment that I was reviewing your collections thinking "I wonder if Kamilah draws those, they're really good" So from a truly non-talented artist, you are impressive. And I am FASCINATED by the silk-screening. Can I go to school with you as a mouse in your pocket??
I love it! It's only a matter of time until your famous fashion designer and I can sell pictures of you in middle school to the highest bidder.
oooo, i love it!
So I've always known you are funny, I've always known you hate people eating in your bed, I know you don't like the midwest and I know you love Maxwell and snickers cheesecake....but I am stunned at how talented you have become! Well done my friend. Start sewing so I can be your street model which will get you tons of press in my gossip column!
Post a Comment