This collection was based on the image on the above left. I liked how it was a jeweled flower, so I translated the jewels into pearls and added pearls as a necklace to several of the dresses. It’s summery and I love how the colors go together and remind me of a hot summer day. I wanted to try and convey clothing hanging on a wire outside in the summertime. I think it sorta works, but plan to do some edits and redrawing over the summer. I used mostly lightweight jerseys, cottons, linen.Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Collection 3 - Grow Your Inner Jewel
This collection was based on the image on the above left. I liked how it was a jeweled flower, so I translated the jewels into pearls and added pearls as a necklace to several of the dresses. It’s summery and I love how the colors go together and remind me of a hot summer day. I wanted to try and convey clothing hanging on a wire outside in the summertime. I think it sorta works, but plan to do some edits and redrawing over the summer. I used mostly lightweight jerseys, cottons, linen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment