Happy Memorial Day to everyone!
The weekend was filled with lots of bike riding all around Brooklyn (to the African Dance
festival, to the Brooklyn Bridge 125 year anniversary), seeing Christian's exhibit, movie night with Roxy and her sister Sarah and the most delicious turkey burgers ever. I love having the extra day off, however it is such a tease, because it makes Tuesday come that much earlier. Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend. I know we did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good to see you out and about frient.
Always love to catch up with you here, but I do get a little tired, you are BUSY!
I am so proud of you woman! You are inspiring and one of the most determined and hard workers I know. Looks like its in the genes, way to go Corban. It wasn't long ago you were just a little pip squeak who we loved to have around.
Hey! It is a ladies night for me and a couple of my classmates this Saturday to see Sex and the City, and I want you and Sarah to come, are you available?!!! :[)
that pic of those african dancers is very cool, especially how you captured it with the man and his cart and the kid on his bike! :)
hugs and kisses,
oh and yes - the c.f.d.a > that is something will have to discuss in person! :(
I saw that episode of Oprah and was wondering if the turkey burgers were really as good as she said they were. Did you make them? Were they easy? It looks like you had such a fun weekend! I'm so GLAD you got an extra day off of work. ;)
Post a Comment