This second collection, I did for BCBG for the resort season. BCBG is a company that I just admire and love! My inspiration for private decadence was the little things we do to make our lives luxurious. Whether it’s a trip to a resort or just a $15 manicure sometimes we do things just so we feel good and nobody knows about it. So this collection has interesting linings, blind stitches, top finishing techniques, quality fabrics, and an overall feeling of luxury to the wearer. For the woman who appreciates little things without being too flashy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Someone has become quite illustrator proficient!
WOW! So impressive Kamilah! You are so talented and I can't wait to see where it takes you!!
(i tried to leave this comment laste week, but blogger was hatin' on me, so here it is at last):
KWD! i love it all, but i am especially fond of the Hell's Angels collection. very cool. and the new business cards are dope! (see you soon :).
LOVE IT!! All of this would take me years to do, I cannot believe it! Keep posting, I love looking at your work!
Post a Comment