What the...?!? How does this happen?
If you got an email from me about some "good website", please disregard it. I have no idea how this kind of stuff takes place. I DID NOT SEND THAT TO YOU. Even though it has my name attached to it. Super annoying.
So my entire contact list was not only sent a bogus message (with tons of grammatical errors, mind you) but all of MY contacts have been stolen out of my account. Gone. I have zero contacts in my yahoo account. Awesome.
Anyone know what I should do? Basically, if the only email address you have from me is my yahoo address leave yours in a comment and I'll send you my gmail address. I tried contacting yahoo and was sent from one recording to the next and then told to send an email to them. I am so frustrated!!!
Stupid email.
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIENT!!!
I LOVE YOU!
that sucks! sorry and happy birthday a day late!!! hope you had a good one, besides stupid email troubles!
my gmail is fishinka@gmail.com...good luck!
What the! I DID get that email. I was like, "what the? This is fishy..." I almost made fun of you for it but didn't. Ha. But that totally sucks about your email getting hacked into. Boooo!
-jenmo
Sorry about that. On a more important note, let me know when your ready for me to come out and get your line off the ground with my business genius.
Post a Comment