But he did good - one of my uniform staples, so I was out the door in 20 minutes. (!)
I need to figure out a better way to set up the timer. I can't seem to get a photo of anything below my knees without cutting off my head.
Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
Sometimes you have to read it to believe it...
5 comments:
I would be very very afraid of what Paul would pick out for me.
man, he's doing a good job! maybe you can lend him to me next?
I have actually discussed this dilemma with Dereck--the impossibility of a) merely getting dressed and b) dressing for the weather. It's hard, so hard. I want it to be difficult for him, so i can feel justified. :)
-jenmo
i am really impressed, he is good!!!
oh man chris would have me looking a hot mess.
this is awesome!!! I want a present like this someday from my someday husband!!! :[) sooo jealous!
Post a Comment