Thursday, February 05, 2009

Swinging and Running and Cycling and Eating

I was so busy while I was there, it's hard to imagine how busy my sister's life is! This is Devon taking a picture of me on our way back from the airport.

Devon and Nate - I kept them up way too late!
This kid has the cutest smile, ever! I seriously can't get enough of his grin!
He was helping to make our Sunday pie! And was so excited, that he was screaming, apparently.
One of the days, Kijuana's neighbor and friend invited Nate and I to feed the ducks while we passed the time until my mom got off work!
Yummy Saturday brunch at The Original Pancake House.
Nate practicing his running.
And some more swinging!
Devon could just swing and swing her life away! She loves the playground. What a cutie! I can hardly believe she is in Kindergarten. So crazy!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I think about your family constantly and I am so glad you were able to go see them for a little while. It was fun looking at the pictures of you guys dancing it reminded me when we would have sleep-overs and make Kijuana teach us her cheer dances. Anyhow, I hope things are going ok. I'm sure your visit was uplifting for you and the rest of the fam. LOVE YOU!

Arbon Family said...

CUTEST KIDS EVER! I WANT TO PLAY WITH THEM!!!