Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!

Although Dereck was sick (this weekend) he still managed to get me
just what I've always wanted-my own personal stylist!!

Every morning I wake up and lay in bed and it's the dreaded
question...what am I going to wear today?!? It usually takes me a
good 2 or 3 outfits later before I finally can get myself out the
door. So, Dereck has given me the gift of picking out my clothes
every morning for me! (I hope I still think it's a gift at the end of
the week.) If I decide not to wear one of the outfits he chooses, the
number of outfits decreases by one day. I am seriously so excited.
I'm already planning to be on time to work...or get a few extra
moments of sleep! He has good taste, but I'm most excited to see what
HE wants to see me in. Should be fun. I'm planning to take a picture
of each outfit, so I'll post one each day. It starts tomorrow...

Hope your day was filled with time with your loved ones!

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Leah said...

That's real, real cute. Can't wait to see it. I especially hope he chooses a silk kimono.

beckus1234 said...

I love the idea - very creative and sweet. I might be a bit concerned, however, Ms. April Fools Day.