Friday, February 13, 2009

Guess who's gonna be four eyes again?

ME! Apparently I've taken my eyesite for granted and need to learn a lesson.
Last week I went to the doctor because my eyes had been bothering me (and always red) and he told me to wear only my glasses for a whole week...
Well, I thought that was bad. When I went in for my checkup today he said it could be MONTHS before I can wear my contacts again!!!
Grrr....
However, if I look on the bright side, at least I now have an excuse to get some cute glasses...
AND I'd rather be able to see instead of being blind.

Just don't be callin' me four eyes...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

DANG! I wish I still had my scanner because I have an AWESOME picture of you as old four eyes in 7th grade.

danberg said...

umm, you look cute with glasses, from what i recall! you should post a picture of your new stylish frames when you get them! plus, tim gunn wears glasses, they can't be that uncool!